Did you know over 4.62 billion people are on social media around the world? That accounts for more than half of the world’s population.
424 million users have entered the world of social media in the past year.
Unless you live under a rock, you know the world of social media. You post pictures, you post videos and reels to gain likes, shares, and followers. You may also use it to find things out in your community, talk to family and friends and more!
Social media has a huge impact on society today. We all tend to check our social media at least a few times per day, wouldn’t you agree?
A report conducted in 2018 reveals that a user usually spends around 2-3 hours on social media daily. Now that the public is frequently online, business marketing has also changed. Back in the day, we had newspapers, billboards, and leaflets for advertising. However, today, online advertising has taken the world by storm.
Earlier, brands gained visibility by using minimal marketing strategies. But, with the advent of social media, every business today has a website. Branding is the only way to get your brand in the eyes of the public. Businesses can share their service or products on social media to attract attention. Today, brands have dedicated social media teams to manage their business online. People usually tend to trust any business by having a look at their social media. They need social proof before they purchase any service.
About 79% of users head over to social media pages of businesses to check their authenticity, customer service quality and work reviews.
#1. Why Regular Social Media Posting Is Crucial For Business?
As a business, you need to stay ahead and create a brand for yourself. Try to be on top of the minds of people when they need to buy something your business sells. Regular social media posting increases brand awareness.
Interestingly, it also helps with better conversions. You always should keep your public aware of what your business is and what it serves. In addition, posting regularly encourages business loyalty. Show some love back to the community that helps you grow by coming up with incentives for your customers.
Celebrate every little milestone your business achieves. By allowing the world to know you and your team, you will foster a long term relationship. Besides, the goal of social media is to provide value and information to customers. By posting frequently, you understand what type of posts work and what doesn’t.
#2. How Can A Social Media Manager Help You?
You may wonder how can a social media manager impact your business? A social media professional helps to boost follower count, produce content, create social campaigns, and review analytics. The responsibilities of a social media manager highly depend on the size of the organization. Here is an in-detailed list of what a social media manager can assist you with.
• Increase engagement: A social media manager boosts the follower count and engagement across all social platforms. Engagement comprises likes, shares and comments on posts. They also develop visual or written posts to boost engagement.
• Strategize campaigns: To boost engagement, you will have to strategize the content and campaigns. The social media campaigns will be designed to suit the brand’s marketing strategies and budget.
• Analyze data: A social media manager won’t only create creative posts but will also run through data and statistics. They will analyze which posts perform better and draw conclusions from the same. This may also include monitoring what competitor brands are doing.
#3. Level Up Your Business with A Social Media Manager
Are you planning to hire a social media manager? Then let’s talk about how a social media manager can scale your business.
• Creates a strategy for success: A social media manager researches and lets you know the best platform to advertise your business on. They also help with creating posts that will gain the most attention. In addition, they analyze the insights and incorporate strategies to grow the account.
• Create brand awareness: The way to success in the online world is only through brand awareness. Only if people know about your business, can you scale up. A good social media professional is aware of the types of content that will help attract new users to your business.
• Keep an eye on new trends: The world of social media runs through trends. It keeps changing all the time. But, a social media manager will know which apps to use to create buzz-worthy content. They know how to draw the attention of the right people on different platforms.
A social media manager is responsible for curating a business’s social channels. Their job involves boosting the follower count on different platforms, attracting an audience to the account and boosting brand awareness. This in turn helps with increasing brand visibility and better lead conversions.
Let Shutter Up Creative Designs assist you on your branding journey. <3